Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Give me a BREAK...

The best Christmas break ever!!! There is like a million things I can tell you that had happened to me...But since I'm not at school today...I will only tell you five things and save the rest for Tommorrow...


-God has giving me a very special desire for me. (I just know it)
-I got to spend alot of time with the Family.
-I got everything I wanted for Christmas (Except for the Mini Coope.) *In tears. lol

-I am a fan of Jason Mraz.
-I had a chance to talk to one of my Closest Friend at Hallsville.

So, I'm pretty good. ttyl.

1 comment:

stevie, said...

Hey you commented on one of my blogs a LOOOOOONG time a go, so I figured I'd comment back.
I'm glad you had a great break this year! I did too (:
I'm curious. What did you get?
But now, ugh, school.
Oh well, hope you have a great week